Well qualified and experienced faculty members is one of the strong point of NeHCA.
2. Central department has adopted IT based teaching along with field based teaching practice to make it more effective which ultimately would help students to prepare themselves with better understandings.
3. The courses offered here are affordable.
4. Timely reviewed syllabus which incorporates the key components of Culture along with the subjects and courses which deals with the present need.
5. The department has two classrooms with projectors , a library, archaeological lab. Department library has a collection of books related with course, reference books, students Master’s thesis, journals, research findings etc.
6. Internet facility is free for students and the department has its own website and Facebook page for updated information.